Sounds Of Decay CD- Sealed

season1234

Aug 27, 2004
San Diego, CA
Hi All,

Just looking for some guidance here. I have a sealed copy of the Sounds Of Decay CD, original issue on avantgarde music from 1997. I can't find it for sale anywhere, so I was wondering if anyone had an estimate as to how much is a fair price to sell it for (going to post it on Ebay, I want to price it reasonably but I do not want to get ripped off). Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks!

I'll gladly take that off your hands for a reasonable price :) Been after it for a very long time.

Looks like I'll be placing it on Ebay this weekend and let people bid it out, probably start at a $25.00 minimum bid if you are interested, thanks! Still figuring out all of this shipping nonsense to all of the different parts of the world as I've never sold on Ebay before. Need to make sure I don't rip anyone off and only charge them for the actual cost of shipping to their area!

I never put up a high starting price, it's more expensive, I just let the bidders raise the price. If you list the item correctly, the price'll get there no matter the starting bid. Lower starting bid also means people are more likely to bid in the first place.

OK, selling these ones too if anyone is interested!

These are All on EBAY NOW, 90's underground metal, all in like new to good condition!!!

Funeral - Tristesse SEALED CD Wild Rags!! 2 days left*******

Katatonia Sounds Of Decay SEALED CD Orig! 2 days left*********

Burzum - Burzum/Aske CD IN GREAT CONDITION! 2 days left*********

MYSTIC CHARM - Shadows of the Unknown RARE OOP! 2 days left*********

SIGH - GHASTLY FUNERAL THEATRE CD ORIGINAL ISSUE! 3 days left***

THOU ART LORD - EOSFOROS VERY RARE, OOP UNISOUND 011! 6 days left***

MORNINGSTAR - AS THE WOLVES HOWL VERY RARE, OOP WRR-063 6 days left***

PARNASSUS LET THE STARS FALL AND THE KINGDOM COME RARE 6 days left***

EXCRETION - VOICE OF HARMONY VERY RARE, OOP, WAR 007! 6 days left*****