Soundtrack to Hell

i imagine hell as being more like a place of torture. so itd be something along the lines of like simple plan on repeat, playing over and over and over and over and over and over etc.

why is this thread considered a more valid topic of discussion than mine.....hell isnt even a real place, at least mcdonalds is!

Spectacular Views said:
if you went to mcdonalds and there was music playing, what songs?

i'd say wesley willis - rock and roll mcdonalds

uhh or every cattle decapitation song ever

TRANSLATION:-

"I'm very clever. I wear a scarf, and I don't have to soil myself by listening to stupid heavy metal. Someone made a thread that I think is moronic. To parade how intelligent and witty I think I am, I made this hilarious parody of that thread. I am soooooooo elite. How dare people more dumb than I am make threads - because, of course, I am famous for my positive contributions to threads and excellent new posts".

WANKER

Reactions: Zephyrus
byrne said:
i imagine hell as being more like a place of torture. so itd be something along the lines of like simple plan on repeat, playing over and over and over and over and over and over etc.
nah, that's too easy. If the same song was played repeatedly, we would get used to it and tune it out. Yes, I see it now, the real punishment would be if they rotated the songs.

Carcassian said:

"I'm very clever. I wear a scarf, and I don't have to soil myself by listening to stupid heavy metal. Someone made a thread that I think is moronic. To parade how intelligent and witty I think I am, I made this hilarious parody of that thread. I am soooooooo elite. How dare people more dumb than I am make threads - because, of course, I am famous for my positive contributions to threads and excellent new posts".

MAGENTA

hey buddy i posted a thread about a black metal album today

Carcassian said:

WANKER

:lol:

Dimmu Borgir-Progenies of the Great Apocolypse would probably begin playing when you were entering the gates and first beholding the sight of Hell

why is this thread considered a more valid topic of discussion than mine.....hell isnt even a real place, at least mcdonalds is!

ROFLMAO. One of the very few times I laughed here thanks a lot Views.

But seriously I believe there is a heaven and a hell. So anyways if I were in hell I would listen to a lot of Black metal. Not only that but a lot of Deicide's newest album The Stench Of Redemption and some Slayer also.

If hell existed, and it would indeed be a place of torture, then the soundtrack would be all of you fucks' braying like asses rather than me being able to quietly read your drivel in the privacy of my own home.

P.S.: I love you guys.

Carcassian said:

WANKER