Soundtrack to Hell

I have been listening to a Soundtrack to Hell this morning:

Bloodbath - Ressurection through Carnage
Vital Remains - Dechristianize
Infestdead - Killing Christ :headbang:

edit: the Soundtrack to hell would probably be of your favorite song over and over, sung by your worst enemy, or Dani Filth, your choice :lol:

I don't imagine any music in hell. Even worse, I would be stuck in a car with my friends in the middle of fucking nowhere trying to get somewhere. That is my hell. Being lost and late for some appointment that I have no idea what it's even for in a stuffy car with my friends.

*shudder*

Hell for me -- somewhere cramped where I can't get out. The dark the worse. NO control. And no music, that would make it easier to deal with if there were music. Unless it's like pop or rap. ICP. I would kill myself if I was forced to listen to ICP... unless I was already dead... then I'm fucked.

Mike27 said:
Dimmu Borgir-Progenies of the Great Apocolypse would probably begin playing when you were entering the gates and first beholding the sight of Hell

:lol:

Yeah..or you are fighting in hell or something.

I picture hell being cold sometimes. Hell is normally known as being a hot place that burns in a general sense. Being stuck somewhere covered in ice and frost could be just as much torture as a burning inferno. A fire is general comforting aslong as you are not subjecting to being in it. Is there a general rule that in hell you are actually consumed by flames.

I don't know if this really counts, but maybe something by Professor Fate, its run by the guy from Anaal Nathrakh.The vocals don't suit hell, but the general feel of their songs makes me think of hell. Check out Gates of Hell.

The Greys said:
I picture hell being cold sometimes. Hell is normally known as being a hot place that burns in a general sense. Being stuck somewhere covered in ice and frost could be just as much torture as a burning inferno. A fire is general comforting aslong as you are not subjecting to being in it. Is there a general rule that in hell you are actually consumed by flames.

I've always wondered about this. I just imagine hell as being an incarnation of earth completely devoid of God or any sense of purpose at all. Pure chaos.

Hell should be the opposite of what you personally would find heaven to be.
So there probably isn't black metal or whatever kinda metal people condider the most "hellish" in the hell im going to *sob* :(

:lol:

this season had so much potential, but all of our wimpy players had to get hurt, and when we needed pitching the most frigging Lester had to get cancer.