Southern California Thread

Just checked him out, thats gonna be a sick show. I have too many coming up, or else id totally be down to check that out.

Next show on the list:
Russian Circles, Helms Alee, Ken Mode
El Rey 03/10

Super stoked on the lineup, not stoked on the venue. Ive been here twice in the past 4 months and the sound has been shit every time...

saw Tyr, Death Angel and Children of Bodom at Sunset Strip

was pretty cool

looking forward to this at the same place

logos.png

Com Truise show was excellent. Definitely going again. Him and Phantoms just owned the place.

Ive been hoping and hoping they would finally throw a festival and here it is: Low End Theory is putting together a 2 day cumfest at the Echo/Echoplex.

Im almost hyperventilating with excitement.

19-atlg.jpg

Nosaj thing, Teebs, Baths, Daedalus, Jonwayne, Matthewdavid...I could go on and on...THIS is what im talkin about.

Jesus fucking christ, Im buying my ticket NOW.

Rad! I actually haven't heard any of these acts but I've heard many of them are good. I'll check out the ones you listed. I can't go to LIB this year so I'm definitely looking for an alternative outlet for dancing my ass off.

That Low End Theory festival is sold out. Glad I got my ticket when I did ;)

Saw Shpongle last night @ Avalon. Desert Dwellers opened for em. It was a fucking epic night. I wish there was more room to dance, but still epic on all acounts. Music. Visuals. Crowd. Everything.

I'm planning on maybe moving to LA next year. I've got a place to crash out there when I do, but is a bike too inconvenient getting around everywhere? I've been in the traffic before and it was nuts.

I'm planning on maybe moving to LA next year. I've got a place to crash out there when I do, but is a bike too inconvenient getting around everywhere? I've been in the traffic before and it was nuts.

A car here is mandatory unless you plan on never leaving whatever area you live in. Everything is really spread out, and the public transportation is shit compared to most big cities.

Where do you plan on staying?

Well, when you say everywhere, what does that mean???

I think its a pain in the ass, but thats cause I ride my bike on the trail, not the road. But I know plenty of pepople who have made it work and have no doubt you could do the same.