Southern California Thread

So Das Bunker, a club I have frequented for the past 10 almost 11 years, is coming to an end tomorrow night.

If youre down with hot cybergoths dancing to Industrial/Harsh EDM, come check it out.

Jael you know about Bunker, I hope to see you there!

So pissed to hear it's closing. Why? :cry: I've been fighting off a cough, but if I'm feeling better tomorrow I'm totally down.

Mike, I should trip it down to LB. I mean fuck, one of the best pizzas in the world resides there!

Jael, Not sure exactly, but my guess and hope is, they have bigger better plans. Hopefully I can find out more tomorrow night.

Man I was so exhausted yesterday I passed out at 8 PM. On the plus side, after 12 hours of sleep I think my cough is finally gone.

How was it? Any news on why Das Bunker is closing? Are they moving elsewhere?

Look up combichrist and suicide commando to get an idea.

Jael, Franc said he will keep people posted via mailing list or Facebook soon. He's saying that bunker will still be alive but it sounds more like an event night a few times a month. Dude, It was way too packed. Wayyyy beyond capacity and just to go downstairs to smoke a cigarette it took me over a half hour. It was ridiculous. However, I met a belly dancing stripper and macked down on her all night. Great success.

Damn it! You had me relieved I missed the show until the last few lines. The chicks at that venue are the hottest.

Yeah I follow them on Facebook. Would defnitely be down to go to whatever kinds of nights they do.

On an unrelated note, I hate the street signs in LA. It's like something off the IQ test.

enhanced-buzz-11242-1369773489-14.jpg

Ash Borer is touring California in June and completely skipping Los Angeles. They're doing the bay area, Santa Cruz and then San Diego. :bah: