Southern California Thread

summer slaughter 2014 at the house of blues hollywood on july 19, who's going?! yea there are some deathcore bands but i just need to bang my fucking head
Just come to wolves in the throne room!!

saw the King Diamond date. That would be an amazing way to spend halloween...now to convince the girlfriend

Shouldn't be hard. It's gonna be a fucking blast and it's right by my house so I was thinking maybe I'll have people over before for some pre gaming action.

WITTR isn't exactly music you headbang and mosh too, and Summer Slaughter isn't a bad lineup. You can never go wrong seeing Morbid Angel and Dying Fetus.

ManOWar is playing Nov. 22nd at the Starland Ballroom in LA.

Tickets are $75...Man, this shit is getting expensive. Id like to go, but King Diamond just tapped out my show fund til next paycheck. Plus Uncle Acid goes on sale tomorrow...Ill hold off on ManOWar. If its meant to be itll work out.

Sargeist & Nightbringer @ Black Castle in LA on the 11th.

Not sure how much tickets are but im probably gonna go.

Might even cruise to SD the next day to see Behexen.

Grindcore fest in LA on the 12th.

Fuck man, funds are going quick lol Only downfall is you have to buy a ticket at certain locations. Not online...

Phobia, Terrorizer, Cryptic Slaughter (!), War Master, Archagathus...So good.

Sargeist & Nightbringer @ Black Castle in LA on the 11th.

Not sure how much tickets are but im probably gonna go.

Might even cruise to SD the next day to see Behexen.

I saw Ares Kingdom at the Black Castle a few years ago and holy fuck is that a shitty venue in a shitty area :lol:

I want to put this on blast somewhere else but its most fitting because the fest is in Southern California...Carcass...Is going to be at Knotfest this year...Yes, thats right. Carcass. Sharing a stage with bands like Of Mice & Men, Volbeat, Five Finger Death Punch, In This Moment...

On a more serious note, atleast there is some metal there like Anthrax, Testament, BLS...But I find it ridiculously stupid Carcass is on the bill...The band that was once responsible for Genital Grinder, Vomited Anal Tract, Crepitating Bowel Erosion is now playing a brofest...Weak.

Going to The Complex in Glendale tonight to see Eligos' band, Dreadnaught.

Harassor and Wayfarer are also on the bill. Only $5. If you can come show some support for a good dude and fellow UMer!