Southern California Thread

Xasthur was really cool man!

No black metal whatsoever, from any band that night. Some of the bands were fucking awful cause im very picky about Neofolk, but what Xasthur was doing was really cool. Had another dude on guitar accompanying him, and he was sporting a Grateful Dead sticker on his guitar. :)

Could only stay for about half of his set cause I had to goto Joshua Tree early the next day for Kadavar and Dead Meadow. :(

My main gripe was the crowd. Loud ass motherfuckers there that night really killed the acoustic vibe.

I've been to one once, and it was okay. They're more a East LA/SGV chain. I'd rather go to a local burger place like (in Long Beach) MVP's, Jim's, or a Fantastic Cafe

It's better than jack in the box, carl's jr. etc. But not as good as a non-fast food place, and sometimes pricey for what you get. I like their salads and fried zucchini.

How come I have no idea what this is?

Because there's literally zero in your area. There are some in OC, and a lot in the IE.

It's about the same quality as any of those whole in the wall burger joints owned by greek people (those types of places where you can get a gyro, burger, and a burrito all at the same place).

Midnight Communion in Long Beach this weekend.

Fórn, Brainoil, Dopethrone, Unearthly Trance, Mourne, Buried at Sea...And a few others im forgetting. Theres gonna be an art/craft show as well apparently.

Thanks for the FB feedback. I stopped into one some years ago when I was somewhere between LA and IE. Thought it was some of the better fast food I have had.

Midnight Communion in Long Beach this weekend.

Fórn, Brainoil, Dopethrone, Unearthly Trance, Mourne, Buried at Sea...And a few others im forgetting. Theres gonna be an art/craft show as well apparently.

Dude! If you wanna meet up for a beer, lemme know!

Thanks for the FB feedback. I stopped into one some years ago when I was somewhere between LA and IE. Thought it was some of the better fast food I have had.

It is one of the best fast food Chains. Out here we have a lot of mom & pop places with drive thrus too. So it's not one of the best fast food restaurants though. There are all kinds of really good greek, mexican, etc drive thrus that are better, just chains like burger king and taco bell are not better than FB.

It is one of the best fast food Chains.

Yeah that's what I meant. I'm generally leery of nonchain fast food places + they rarely have drive throughs, which is pretty much the only way I eat FF.

I think my one exception is/was this place called Stan's Burritos in Yuma. Hole in the wall that only does breakfast burritos to order. Those things are great hangover food.

Yeah that's what I meant. I'm generally leery of nonchain fast food places + they rarely have drive throughs, which is pretty much the only way I eat FF.

I think my one exception is/was this place called Stan's Burritos in Yuma. Hole in the wall that only does breakfast burritos to order. Those things are great hangover food.

Yeah I don't know where you are in SoCal or whatever, but I could recommend some good places depending. I think I may have been to Stan's, I have family that lives out in Yuma. It was like 20 years ago though and we ate a lot of mexican food so I can't remember what it was like.