Southern California Thread

9xtk.jpg

These little underground thrash shows are the best. Crowd of like 20-40 people, nothing but beer, moshpits and headbanging. Lots of cool people, rarely ever douchebags like at the big 4 type shows. Good music. You get to meet the band members, the shows are cheap... etc

On another note, Bonded By Blood will be at the House of Blues in Anaheim on July 14. I might go :kickass:.

Did you or anyone else go?

It was a pretty good show, but short. Big crowd, largest I've seen at an underground thrash show in a long time. Probably because it was at Disneyland but whatever.

Check out Order Through Blood! We are playing in Pomona at Aladdin Jr 2 on Aug 24th and in Hollywood at the Whisky A Go-Go on Aug 31st, so come out and see us. Tickets are only $10 when you get them from us. (message me for more details or email me at orderthroughblood@gmail.com)

Dont forget to like us, follow us, and all that shit.

www.facebook.com/Order.Through.Blood
www.twitter.com/OTB_Metal_Band
www.reverbnation.com/orderthroughblood
www.myspace.com/orderthroughblood
www.orderthroughblood.com
www.instagram.com/orderthroughblood_official

Thats a good question...Theres no scheduled dates on their Facebook page...Fuck. That would suck if they are no longer on the bill/tour, their live show never gets old. They were the band I was most excited for :(

Heres another show, thanks again to ScionAV, its free again. Fu Manchu and Moab. Gonna be some psychedlic stonery goodness that night.

http://www.scionav.com/collection/1...urn#!event/594/Rock-Show---Fu-Manchu-and-Moab