Southern California Thread

The El Rey. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am.

I just realized its a joint headlining tour with Alcest. A little taken back at that...I dont feel they deserve to co-headline with Anathema. I mean fuck, Anathema has been around for over 20 years and have released many solid albums...Where Alcest is just merely riding out a metal bandwagon wave...Whatever, it will be a stand up show and im stoked.

If you guys go, we definitely got to meet up for a beer. :kickass:

Via Facebook. I've been waiting to see Anathema for fucking YEARS. Easily one of my favorite bands.

Weird, because it wasn't on moshking (I guess they're not "metal" enough for moshking), and it wasn't on Anathema's fb when I checked. I went to the Alcest fb page and it was finally there.

I might just have to go, I love both.

Only band there i'd want to see is Hexen, that being said, it would totally be worth it just to see them. I'm going to be in Hollywood tomorrow anyway ... i just might go if have enough time(which i doubt i will).

The flyers you posted earlier are fucking sick! Will definitely see what's up with those.

I went!

Hexen cancelled, they are the main band I went to see too. Ophiucus, Hatchet and Bonded by Blood all kicked fucking ass live though. I always have a blast at these little underground thrash shows, even if I barely know the bands. Great crowd. I got a Hatchet CD autographed, and got in the moshpit for the last BbB song.

Anyone else go?

We gotta support the local metal scene.

definitely down for a beer. I'm glad they're at the El Rey. That's a really sweet venue

Yes it is. I saw Ghost B.C. there in April, and it was an awesome show!

On another note, Bonded By Blood will be at the House of Blues in Anaheim on July 14. I might go :kickass:.

Bonded by Blood
Exmortus
Velosity

Tomorrow in West L.A.

1017331_690617860954728_1686035162_n.jpg

Who's going?

Yeah, they've been playing 2-4 shows a week there lately, but they're solid live. They play with some good bands too. Exmortus is playing around here almost as much too. Building a following I guess. Making a living. They're a fun show.