Spastic Ink lyrics?

geektanic_weezmacht

New Metal Member
Feb 13, 2005
Can anyone please suggest a good site that I can find Spastic Ink lyrics on? I didn't see a section or anything put aside on spasticink.com and darklyrics.com has no lyrics. Thanks in advance.

yeh;

if its a hard-working, talented musician: buy the damn album

the album has more then 750,000 sales: google it

if its britney spears: DONT BOTHER FOO'!

I will be buying the album, but as I'm only 14 and can't get a job, money is hard to come by for me, heh. Eighth grade graduation is not to far away gonna go haywire on a buncha cds and t-shirts. :D

Alright, here's what's up...

We've got a 14 year old kid listening to tech/prog metal, and he obviously got the audio from a friend who copied it, or from somewhere on the net, because he's asking for the lyrics and they are printed all over the CD booklet.

As most of you know, I hate Napster, and all of the internet clones that rip off artists. BUT!!! I'm actually thinking of sending this kid a CD!! Gasp!! Why, because I'm rather disgusted at the state of technical/progressive music these days, and now here's a kid who could listen to whatever he wants to (including rap and hip-hop, and whatever garbage is out there now for kids), and he's choosing some wacky progressive technical music.

There are so many crap keyboard metal bands now that are basically taking over the genre that used to be "progressive metal'. How a 14 year old kid is into music like Spastic Ink I think is a damn good thing. Or hell, maybe I'm just being a pushover??

What do you guys think? Should I send this kid a CD?? Or hell, if he really wants it, he has to buy it, just like everybody else!! Damnit!!

Ron

Personally, I think the dude is in his mid 40's and lives with his mom. It's all a front to get a $15 Cd. Having that said, what does he need the lyrics for anyway? Is he going to get in front of the mirror in the morning before school and lip sinc to Spastic tunes prior to Home Room. How much do kids get for graduating 8th grade these days anyway? My dad always told me that my reward for graduating 8th grade was the luxury of not having to ride on the short bus. :loco:
Hey, I shelled out $35 for the Jap version just because it contained an extra track.. so I have no sympathy. But, do as you will Ron. If he can turn other kids on at the playground to Spastic tunes, then maybe they'll cough up the cash for originals. After all, our kids are our future. ;)

You know you too have done the spastic ink hairbrush technique - don't deny it! (or the more advanced hairbrush + tennis racket combo!)

Hmmm....I feel like a roman emperor....will it be thumbs up.....or down.....there are some decisions that are just too great for mere mortals to make! hehe

LOL.. Yep, in his 40s and living at home with his mom!!??

I was kinda wondering about something like that. Is this really a kid??

You know how they have these couples that get hooked up on the internet, and the supposed hot young chick is actually an old dude hanging out in his basement, then he gets arrested for fucking with some youngster's mind.

I say that if this kid who wants Ink lyrics is legit, he needs to show us his report card. And if he's not doing his homework, and is a troublemaker in school, then he needs to mow the grass so he can get the money to pay for his CD...

You guys are fucking hilarious!!

Back to recording...

Ron

Lmao, you guys are pretty funny. I almost always assume strangers on the internet are 40 year old men living in their mom's basment, so I can see where your coming from. Everyone always asks me if I'm really 14 and when i say yes their response is almost always the same, "Damn your a young'n". I guess it is pretty weird for a 14 year old to listen to this music but my big brother got me into it when I was about in 5th grade. Well not into but i listened to Opeth - When the Drapery Falls. Then In 6th grade I started listening to Opeth more, then he handed me a copy of Pain of Salvation - Entropia and it was friggin great. Then the cycle began to go faster and I listened to this stuff more often and different bands. And someone suggested Spastic Ink to me on a small, private, server I'm on, on WinMX. I guess I don't really care if you don't think I'm 14, I'm not sure why I would lie, on account of that I never asked for a free CD. Anyways, bye.

P.S. I told my friend about the 'A Wild Hare' video on spastic ink.com, he watched it and thought it was "Fricking hilarious".

"Having that said, what does he need the lyrics for anyway? Is he going to get in front of the mirror in the morning before school and lip sinc to Spastic tunes prior to Home Room." LMFAO!

:yow:
geektanic_weezmacht said:
Lmao, you guys are pretty funny. I almost always assume strangers on the internet are 40 year old men living in their mom's basment, so I can see where your coming from. Everyone always asks me if I'm really 14 and when i say yes their response is almost always the same, "Damn your a young'n". I guess it is pretty weird for a 14 year old to listen to this music but my big brother got me into it when I was about in 5th grade. Well not into but i listened to Opeth - When the Drapery Falls. Then In 6th grade I started listening to Opeth more, then he handed me a copy of Pain of Salvation - Entropia and it was friggin great. Then the cycle began to go faster and I listened to this stuff more often and different bands. And someone suggested Spastic Ink to me on a small, private, server I'm on, on WinMX. I guess I don't really care if you don't think I'm 14, I'm not sure why I would lie, on account of that I never asked for a free CD. Anyways, bye.

P.S. I told my friend about the 'A Wild Hare' video on spastic ink.com, he watched it and thought it was "Fricking hilarious".

"Having that said, what does he need the lyrics for anyway? Is he going to get in front of the mirror in the morning before school and lip sinc to Spastic tunes prior to Home Room." LMFAO!

What...? o_O;; As soon as I get money I'll being buying the cd too, so um...represent. BTW are there any spastic ink t-shirts available for purchase?

:oops: :wave: ;) WARNING : No prog elitists (eg. Ron Jarz) may post in my topics no longer. ;) :Spin: :Spin: :OMG: :hotjump: :yuk: :wave: :headbang: :confused:

Just kidding. ;) No idea why but I just had to post this..

ronjarz said:
Hhhmmm, that's an idea! Girly Spastic Ink shirts. So where should the ink blots go???

Ron

I can't think of any suggestions that don't come out something along the lines of ...I want my....bits....covered in ink, haha

the belly button would be tasteful ;)