Spastic Ink lyrics?

Why the hell should he get a free CD....do you think he's the only 14 year old kid listening to Spastic Ink????? I'm 15 years old metalhead (12.1) and I like Spastic Ink, Watchtower, Ron Jarzombek's solo project and I also still haven't got original CDs, but that's because I'm from Slovenia (which is far away from USA) and I'm afraid that my money won't come in right hands and I'll throw away those 30$ for both SI CDs, but I'll eventually have to order them 'cause I would really like to buy it and I'll risk....so why the f**k should he get free cd's??? Cause he's 14???? Ron there are a lot of young people in europe who really like your music....

Alex,
He never showed us his report card, so I never sent him a CD.

And I still think that it's totally killer that you (as well as geektanic) are so young and listening to this technical wacky music. You kids rock!

Thanks for listening,
Ron

I'm fifteen also.....I listen to all kinds of metal, then still starting on jazz and classical.....I've known of Spastic Ink for a while, but am getting Ink Compatible as my first of your albums in my next round of purchases....

You still get money if I order it from The End Records, right?

.....I was under the impression that Spastic Ink was basically an instrumental band....how many songs actually have real lyrics? I only know of Aquanet.....does this mean Spastic Ink is a possibility for Prog-Power.....?

^_^

Ink Complete (first album) is purely instrumental. Ink Compatible (second album) has only 2 (IIRC) instrumental tracks. Don't get the titles mixed up now, kids!

Pumpkin,
Don't worry too much about who gets the big bucks (LOL!) and how. The End is a great distributor for us and if that's your normal place to pick up CDs, get it through them.

You kids are seriously freaking me out! Why aren't you guys listening to all the rap garbage that's being forced down your throats? I applaud you kids...

And yes, "Ink Complete" is all instrumental, and "Ink Compatible" has 6 songs with full lyrics. And for all of you Inkies out there wondering about the next Spastic Ink CD (if there will be one), it will probably be instrumental...

Ron

He'd be my first choice (if there was a vocalist) for the project with Webster and Adler, but both guys would prefer all instrumental. I wouldn't mind if the CD was all instrumental, all songs with vocals, or mostly instrumental with just a few vocal tracks. We're planning on having a very concept minded release, but no vocals/lyrics. However, if Dev were to be interested, I'd have a talk with Alex and Chris and see if I could push for a few vocal tracks. But right now, we're all on the same page, and that's with no vocals at all.

I think with the release of the first Spastic Ink CD and "Solitarily Speaking..." and "PHHHP!" I've pretty much got an instrumental tag happening, and I don't mind it at all. For some wacky reason, "Ink Compatible" made #2 on the PM board for best 2004 instrumental, even with 6 vocal tracks! I don't get it, but it just seems that unless I'm doing a CD with WatchTower, I'm viewed as an instrumental artist. And again, that's OK with me...

Ron

Ditto on the no vocals!! They get in the way of the music. Plus, you won't have all these darn kids asking for lyrics!!

True, Ink Compatible is excellent. I'm just too dumb to even understand what most of the lyrics are about, even after Ron explained them awhile back!! Multi Masking is probably my favorite song on the CD, but I can't tell you how many times I've fast-fowarded past the verses just to get to that insane "guitar/hi-hat - bass/double kick" part. I still don't know how they pulled that off.

I'd love to hear Ink Complete with Ink Compatible production.

OH yea, Bobby and Ron are both amazing on the cds...... No doubt about it.

Suggestion- Maybe you should add some vocalists on the "new" Spastic Ink album, dunno when it is going to be though.... Hopefully you get Gildenlow again, I love about anything he has done musically.