Spastic Ink lyrics?

Taedium Vitae said:
Oh, for sure, Mike Patton does. He's quite something. Gildenlöw used to, but now he's full of himself and has lost it completely and has gone all-out Broadway. The other two I won't even comment on. But that's me!

faith no more and mr.bungle has to be his best projects when he left fnm it got really bad

Barking Pumpkin said:
You mean you haven't heard Garm and Devin Townsend, or you just don't like them?

Hey... I need to get something straight. Garm used to be in Arcturus, right? If I know what I'm talking about, I think he's amazing. However... I think they got "ICS Vortex" to do the vocals on Sideshow Symphonies, and the song I heard... BAH! He sounds like crap compared to Garm.

Hope I'm not getting them confused.

And Townsend is amazing...

*End thread hijack of sorts*

I think i prefer instumental over vocaled... Actually Gildenlow was my least favorite singer on Compatible. I think the next Spastic cd should be sung like the vocals in the beginning of Multi masking.

I know this topic is old, but I had a question for Ron about some of the things that were discussed here:

What if I'm 17, I live in Panama where they don't sell many metal records (and they cost more, and they have nothing by you here), I have no credit card, no place to receive ordered albums, and parents that are hard to convince to get me anything through the internet, BUT, I'm willing to pay off every artist I've ever downloaded from once I am able to work for and manage my own money? I'd, like, buy an album a week. :O Am I still a horrible person? XD
I've got a passion for heavy metal and guitars, and I think I wouldn't have any access to a lot of it had it not been for the internet, nor would I have gained most of my influences for playing guitar.