speaking of americans....

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
kiyardo-
Metalgod- Don't attack others spelling until yours is perfect(it isnt) And your stance tells me i'm dealing with a bloodthirsty redneck.

Well that is obvious, anyone who thinks the US have the best government in the world or thinks that the US is the best country to live in...well deserves to live in the USA.

SuSe said:
Well that is obvious, anyone who thinks the US have the best government in the world or thinks that the US is the best country to live in...well deserves to live in the USA.

WHats the name of your country? WOuld it be Unregisterd cockhead communist? Is that a sand country?

tee>> I was in the mood for downsizing for a day, but the jester shall return! ....

ledmag>> hahahahah... I think your last post there will be the funniest one I will read all day :)

SuSe said:

Amen to that little darlin. Now how's abouts you a makes me sum them there gritts.

Cuase i was born in the U.S. OF Fucking A.

Serge said:
Jep - flame!
flaming is easy, all u need is balls ... whereas argueing needs brains

What you said right there just changed my mind completely... wait nope, nope aw sorry... sorry had to USE my brain there and think about what you said.

Just because you agree with something doesn't mean you used you brain. Ask any married man.

Except me honey, I promise. Yes dear.
lol.gif
lol.gif

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
What you said right there just changed my mind completely... wait nope, nope aw sorry... sorry had to USE my brain there and think about what you said.

Just because you agree with something doesn't mean you used you brain. Ask any married man.

Except me honey, I promise. Yes dear.
lol.gif
lol.gif

OH, big mistake "little man".

That's it, your cut-off.

(son of a motherlerless goat)