Speculate about the bill!

I didn't know how to reply without giving anything anyway before the announcement. It was all I could to do to not say, "DUDE, YOU'RE GONNA LOVE OUR NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT!" But even that would have spoiled it a bit, even if people could see it coming :lol:

as soon as I saw the Krucible announcement on the ProgPower forum I was like HEY! wait a second! I think a day later bam there is Krucible confirmed for Texas Madfest.

what do ya know. I think I'll speculate more...Outworld better be there, since I already heard Rusty was gonna be. I believe I may be onto precognitive abilities here.

as soon as I saw the Krucible announcement on the ProgPower forum I was like HEY! wait a second! I think a day later bam there is Krucible confirmed for Texas Madfest.

what do ya know. I think I'll speculate more...Outworld better be there, since I already heard Rusty was gonna be. I believe I may be onto precognitive abilities here.

Yep, we planned it that way :cool:

While you're at it, can you summon some of your precognitive abilities for Spheric Universe Experience so I can make that a reality, too?!?! :erk: :lol:

Yep, we planned it that way :cool:

While you're at it, can you summon some of your precognitive abilities for Spheric Universe Experience so I can make that a reality, too?!?! :erk: :lol:

I like Spheric Universe Experience, but there are a few bands I'd pick before them as far as I go. Like maybe WarMachine? That would be killer.