SPEED/ADRENALINE/BLOOD/HATE

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
I would just like to say i hope there is a good dose of some speedy thrash tempos on the new one, I feel too many bands use the same old mid-paced boring timings with no time variations these days. I want to hear some more crazy fucking timings like on Thrasher again. Here'to raising the standards on the next album, taking it to the next level, know what I mean:kickass::headbang:

Put these other new thrash bands in the scene in check, show em how it's done Evile, make them kneel before you with the new one... know what i mean.:headbang:

Another crucial element in thrash songwriting is build ups. ex... a riff that goes into a better riff, then the better riff goes into a bigger riff, and then the bigger riff fucking explodes into godlike thrash mania riff. Build ups are a crucial cool tool in exciting, adrenaline fueled metal songwriting.

Thrash songwriting is one of the most difficult things to achieve properly. Anyone can write crappy thrash, but to write the really good stuff? Its fucking difficult. This is the main reason the Bloodbrawl EP has been postponed so many times, its constantly being rewritten because the songs were too bog standard.