Spider-Man rebooted !

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
I always loved Spider-Man , since I was a kid , but the movies are pretty much garbage in my opinion. Tobey and Kirsten ruin it , although Raimi didn't do a very good job either. Anyways , I always thought they needed a whole new cast and director , and now my prayers are answered ! Raimi left Spider-Man 4 , and now they are doing a whole new cast reboot , going back to Peter Parker in high school. Just thought people would want to throw in who they think should be Spidey etc. My top pick is this dude, Sean Faris, from Never Back Down. Good actor and looks the part way more than Tobey did.

10608.jpg

And please Sony , don't make Parker SO fuckin emo and gay. He was never that bad in the comics. I wanna see 90's McFarlane Spider-Man , wisecracking and cool while beating the crap out of people.:kickass:

Side note: I just looked up Sean Faris wikipedia, and it says he is 27 ? And he was playing a high school kid in a movie from last year? Either way he's still my top pick.

(in fat comic book guy voice) Spiderman 3 = Worst..Venom..Ever.

+1
And he's my favorite Spider-Man character.
I thought they'd at least CGI venom to be bigger. I hate it when movies don't get it right.

Instead of watching the movie properly, I sit there thinking..."ugh..but it doesn't look like the comic or cartoon" which often breaks the idea of being captured in the story.

That's awesome news.

I hate everything about those movies, the crappy casting, the emo-centric character development, the lame dialogue and the self defeating plot.

Ugh.

Is it totally impossible to write a new script these days? 50% of modern movies seem to be remakes of old ones.. and now they're remaking movies that are less than a decade old? Not to mention I think the entire Marvel comic thing should have stayed as just comics.. but honestly.. this is like Paramore making a Nickelback cover album and it getting on the radio. Just ugh.

Ugh.

Is it totally impossible to write a new script these days? 50% of modern movies seem to be remakes of old ones.. and now they're remaking movies that are less than a decade old? Not to mention I think the entire Marvel comic thing should have stayed as just comics.. but honestly.. this is like Paramore making a Nickelback cover album and it getting on the radio. Just ugh.

I hear that , but on the other hand , the first one was never any good , so I'd like to see another crew take another shot at un-ruining my childhood. Seriously, I will just pretend the Raimi abominations never existed.

Some people may hate on this , but I've always pictured Vin Diesel as a pretty good Venom. He was badass in Pitch Black. As for Carnage, I don't think there is a better choice than Jackie Earle Haley from Watchmen.
1.jpg

Though I would take Michael C Hall too

VENOM_001.jpg

And in Heroes this Season I actually though Robert Knepper would fit too

ROBERT-KNEPPER-CARNAGE-VENOM-MOVIE-LEEE777.jpg

Also , I never thought of Gerard Butler for Kraven ! That's pretty dead on !

Kraven-Gerard%20Butler.JPG

Someone said this dude from Prison Break for Venom , which I would be cool with

.donimic-pUrCeLL-VENOM-SPIDER-MAN-ACKLES-PRISON-BREAK-ACTOR-MARVEL-JOHN-DOE-SPIN-OFF-LEEE777.gif

when i was watching spiderman 3 in cinema and i saw that boy that was supposed to be eddie brock the first time EVERYONE in the whole cinema could hear my "FUCK THAT".
makes spiderman3 the worst-movie-EVAR.
i also imagined venom having like a deep and a high voice at the same time, but not that fag as it was in the movie.

anyway i'd like to see the puma aka Thomas fireheart. maybe with this guy :D

210811-119719-puma_large.jpg
9414449_81ab024791_m.jpg

wouldnt need that much makeup though :p

yeah the wrestler was a nice movie. i rofl everytime when hes in the tanning booth wearing withe socks.

he seems to be in Ironman 2 as Whiplash. dunno about ironman too much^^

Whiplashfilm.jpg

...i also imagined venom having like a deep and a high voice at the same time, but not that fag as it was in the movie.

+1 Venom always referred to himself as "we" that's why you'd hear two voices (Eddie and the symbiote).

I think the Prison Break dude might just be perfect for that role.

Prison Break dude played Dracula in Blade Trinity.

FYI and shit...
Only reason I bring it up is I get irked by people playing multiple characters in the Marvel movie universe. Another example was, even though I like him, is Ryan Reynolds in both Blade Trinity and Wolverine. It's a stupid peeve, but it is one regardless.

Jackie Earl Haley is the new Freddy Kreuger.

I really don't care much about that kind of thing , as long as it is a good actor. Ryan Reynolds is also going to be the Green Lantern in DC's film adaptation. And Blade Trinity - nobody really saw that anyway except to stare at Jessica Biel