Spider-Man rebooted !

Blade Trilogy was good, IMO. The ones I was disappointed with were all 3 Spiderman films, and all 3rd X-Men film. Spiderman was too kid-oriented to do it justice, and X-Men flicks were too funneled into ending the series right away by killing everyone in the 3rd film...as far as Marvel goes.

I agree with that. X Men 1 and 2 were good but 3 must've been written by the ass that wrote Spider-Man 3. Blade wasn't terrible but I just don't like Wesley Snipes.

Gotta say i HATE it when they use an actor/actress from one marvel movie in another marvel movie... boils my piss!! as well as changing who plays who...

they never should have used Kirsten Dunst for Mary Jane, something about her smile makes me wanna slap her... Bryce Dallas Howard was a good choice for Gwen Stacey

J.K. Simmons as Jameson was a great choice, though if you've seen him in Oz, its surreal to see him in a "family" movie

Galactus-Cloud.JPG

:lol::lol::lol:

they never should have used Kirsten Dunst for Mary Jane, something about her smile makes me wanna slap her...

I totally agree , I fuckin hate Kirsten Dunst. She is such an ugly bitch in those movies. She was never such a bitch in the comics, she was a HOT MODEL , not a fuckin ACTRESS in THEATER, and most importantly she wasn't so intolerably bitchy all the time. Even after she knows he's spider man she still gives him shit for stupid bullshit , when he's trying to save New York from crazy supervillains , and gets pissed in number 3 because Bryce Dallas Howard is hot and Peter was talking to her or whatever. Seriously the whole movie I was hoping that Venom would just rip her in half. If Tobey was smart he would've just let her drop off that bridge in the first movie. The next MJ better be hot , and nice. You would think most girlfriends would be grateful when you save their life 7 fuckin times per movie. Haha. Honestly Bryce Dallas Howard was a much better MJ in that movie than Kirsten was ! :puke:

It's been rumored that Jake Gyllenhaal will be Peter... hmmmmmmm

I heard that the first time around. When spider man 2 was being made, Tobey fucked his back up pretty bad and didn;t think he would be able to do it , and apparently at the time they were interested in Jake Gylenhaal (who honestly I thought would've been better) At one point they even tried to get Heath Ledger. Honestly I think Gylenhaal would be way too old at this point , especially considering they want to bring Peter Parker back to High School for the reboot.

Next MJ... any suggestions??

I had a thought of Megan Fox being a decent candidate...??

Nah, I disagree. All these famous actors put their face on a character and spoil it for me.
Like if Vin Diesel did play Venom, I would always see Venom as Vin diesel and not the other way around.

If Megan Fox played MJ, then this movie would turn into another transformers where she would have her "I'm so sexy, so lets have a scene that's outrageously off topic but cool because my body is really really good looking".

A good casting example was the guy that played new Superman. He wasn't as famous (if famous at all). Everyone looked at him as superman and not a famous actor that adds their thing.

Like Owen Wilson who is "Owen Wilson" in every movie he's in.

I gotta say no to Megan Fox. Yes she's extremely hot, but she can't act for shit and I see her being more bitchy than nice. Maybe Hayden Penattiere , or Kristen Bell if she's not too old

Nah, I disagree. All these famous actors put their face on a character and spoil it for me.
Like if Vin Diesel did play Venom, I would always see Venom as Vin diesel and not the other way around.

lol...right, why not choosing an actress who CAN act actually?^^

Both points taken on board... so we need someone alot less known, but with both looks AND acting talent...

hmmmm

Anyone used to watch the cartoon?? Hank Azara (probably spelled that wrong) did the voice for venom... i reckon he'd be a good eddie brock in the movie after seeing him as a "new-yorker" in Godzilla

I can't see there ever being a good spiderman movie.

Only good thing about any of them was Willem Dafoe. Him being all schizophrenic in the mirror was cool as hell. That last fight between the Green Goblin and Spidey in that old dilapidated house was cool too. Spidey getting thrown into walls, no music, just the sound of bone crunching.

And FUCK jake gyllenhaal for the new peter parker. gyllenhaal is becoming such a typecast it blows my mind. he reminds me of christian bale. He is completely HIMSELF in everything he's ever fucking done and therefore only has one good performance to his name. Christian Bale had Patrick Bateman in American Psycho (purely because it seemed like it was completely himself, so he didn't even have to act) and Gyllenhaal had Donnie Darko (because he wasn't even acting, he just WAS donnie darko.)
I haven't enjoyed any other performances either of these actors have ever done. If Gyllenhaal plays peter parker I won't see Peter Parker, I'll see Jake Gyllenaal, and I have a problem with that.
As much as Watchmen was pretty awful, I praise the decision to use relatively unheard of actors. Jackie Early Hayley or whatever the fuck is name is wasn't jackie blah blah, he was Rorschach. A rather shit version of Rorschach but Rorschach none the less.