Spider-Man rebooted !

Spiderman 4 is on hold because of the THOR movie... just thought I'd let you all know. Plenty of time to mull over potential cast members...

Actually , I read on multiple sites that they will announce the new star and director in a few weeks. THOR was moved up to take Spider-Man 4's slot. They are definitely rushing this. Turns out that if they do not "actively develop" the spider-man franchise, the license reverts back to Disney/ Marvel. Which is why the second Raimi didn't work out they started working on this. I even read that they always planned on doing a reboot in 2012 no matter what , but that they did want one last outing with Raimi and co.

As much as Watchmen was pretty awful, I praise the decision to use relatively unheard of actors. Jackie Early Hayley or whatever the fuck is name is wasn't jackie blah blah, he was Rorschach. A rather shit version of Rorschach but Rorschach none the less.

What?!?!? Watchman not good? your ate up.....Jackie Early Hayley was amazing in that film

They should just give all super hero movies to Christopher Nolan. He's the only guy who leaves them with a shred of dignity and believability. I would have included Bryan Singer but he fucked that up with Superman Returns.

Edit : I'd like to see J.J. Abrams take a shot at a superhero. I love everything that guy has done. If he did Spider Man I would be psyched , but now he has Star Trek on his hands.

Really don't like Andrew Garfield as an actor. What was the point in a reboot so close to the last version being released and that mirrors edge CGI looks lame.

I sincerely hope this movie sinks in the box office, so they won't start rebooting movies from 3 years ago.

oh, and while I'm at it, "rebooting" is just the stupidest term ever