Spiral Architect - A Sceptics Universe

Much to my surprise, I actually enjoyed it after 2-3 spins. And I am not even a musician.

It was a pretty wild ride, but very much worth it.

For all you SymX fans who were having a whinge before, I thought I might help you to see what you do have rather than what you don't...

Consider us SA fans, the band formed in 1993 and then didn't release an album until 2000. They haven't released anything since then and have only just began writing for a new album, not even close to beginning recording...

On their official wesite, there hasn't been an update on there since 29th October 2005 Yet on their forum there is little sign of complaint. We're just waiting patiently, and when it does come out it will be so awesome and worth all the waiting.

Just be thankful that we only have one more month to wait until the new Symphony X album, plus six albums already which we can enjoy in the meantime.

I've heard this album... only one by SA I could get my hands on... sounded good, I think Cloud Constructer was my fave, but I haven't listened to the album full detail. I'll give it a spin in my player either today or tommorow. :)

At the moment it's the only one by SA you'll ever get your hands on, its the only album they've made. 7 years waiting with only 1 album to satisfy the thirst... It's hard... :erk:

Definately listen to it, it's awesome! Excessit and Insect are my faves, but all songs are brilliant. :headbang:

Nope, that's why I'm waiting with baited breath for their next musical offering... They have a forum here on UM, which is pretty cool, all of them except one of their guitarists drop in regularly to answer questions or give info, though it's pretty dead at the moment... They've mentioned that they've started writing again, so hopefully there'll be a bit more activity on there soon...