[SPOILER] [WARNING] [DO NOT ENTER] watershed code

You are stuck in a route of confusion

I *knew* it!
It's so cool now in hindsight to hear Mike say in an interview "that the lyrics are personal and will not be revealed immediately..maybe later..." (paraphrased) :D

Outstanding!

I dont have the code yet,but I just wanted to chime in here and say I think youre so cool for another week or so until it becomes common knowledge.

:kickass:

edit: while trying my luck at it I realized it has nothing to do with Jack Frober and came to the realization it was not worth my efforts.
oh but it has everything to do with Jack Frober

Could we perhaps sticky the Watershed lyrics so they're easy for people to find? Or maybe add them to the FAQ (or a link to them)? This would be convenient for those of us who want to refer to them without trawling through old threads, and I'm sure it would also prevent multiple newbies starting threads along the lines of 'Where are the lyrics for Watershed omgwtf!?'.

i have the vinyl an no there are no more to the codes at all, sorry, cept for on one side of the inside it says something in faded writing, like here is to repay you for long ago or something like that

someone must have another account as jack frober......but who?

HEIR APPARENT

Slow days
Slow words
Slow lies
Slow end

(So many years to clean the slate
Endless despair within its wake
His touch soiling what used to be clean
His gaze burning on the edge of our dreams)

No more
Slow pains
Slow deaths

...and Your body, a vehicle, to house his disease
:kickass:

Yes, finally I can listen to the album through whilre reading the lyrics. Looks like they're quite personal in some ways indeed.

What's the confusion?

I thought the code is just the lyrics, atleast the first few lines fit with Coil's...
"shetoldmewhyshetoldmelies..."

Wow reading the leftovers is amazing. This album, the music/lyrics and artwork are so interesting. I feel like there is some story to it(even tho mike has said its not a concept album.) but I just can't seem to conect it all.