SPORTS

I dont play anymore but I played rugby for 5 years.
As far as what sports I like: Rugby, American Football, Basketball.
I fucking hate football(soccer). Its just a bunch of posers doing theatrics, at least here in Spain, British football is better in that sense.

I love Rugby (Union that is). I play with my club but fucked up my knee a few months ago but hope to be back soon. It is by far the greatest of all sports. I despise soccer, not the sport itself but the wankers that play it.

I do bodybuilding :D my life revolves around and it's expensive as fuck but I love it. I also play basketball every now and then when I can get enough people to play and if the weather isn't shit :p That's pretty much it, I don't watch any sports on TV except for football and strongman comps.

I do bodybuilding :D my life revolves around and it's expensive as fuck but I love it. I also play basketball every now and then when I can get enough people to play and if the weather isn't shit :p That's pretty much it, I don't watch any sports on TV except for football and strongman comps.

worlds strongest man is crazy, cant believe people can do some of that stuff lol

I quit caring about sports long ago lol.

People get payed way too much money, and get way too much attention. Fuck ESPN and the hype machine it has become. That, and the pointless stories about Manny Ramirez that they run everyday. Uummmm... I think thats all I've got.

big fan of motorcycle racing. moto gp, world superbikes, british superbikes, an proper road racing stuff like isle of man TT an northwest 200. an its actually a sport brits are very good at with multiple world champions

I like watching Motocross, bmx, skateboarding etc, I also enjoy rugby and Irish football! I watch UFC and really love that but I'm not sure if that counts really. I used to do Tai Kwon Do, Karate, Tag Rugby and Gymnastics but had to give them all up after I broke my foot and damaged all the ligaments in my leg (having to receive 4 months of physio after the accident so I could walk again) but I'm going to start kick boxing soon I think and probably just try to get more fit by doing running and cycling.

I fucking love football (or fitba as we call it up here) so fuck you all! Nottingham Forest ftw!

Also like tennis, Formula 1 and some other stuff. I like to play fitba given the chance, was playing every week for a while until all the students I play with left for summer :( But yeah, I love watching sport.

Rugby, hands down, is the best fucking sport ever. I never miss an All Blacks (New Zealand) match. I used to play every weekend, but now my time is dedicated to guitar, that's my sport. :p

I love the All Blacks, I support them more than Scotland until we sort ourselves out, that fucking coach doomed us all hahaha. Hopefully we pick up a bit but if I'm honest I don't see it happening any time soon, Ireland are the best UK team just now.