st anger owns all

tara said:
met34.jpg
very funny, but I don't think Lars used this maybe the photo was fixed?

"Saint Anal 'round my neck
Saint Anal 'round my neck
He never gets respect
Just a dick up his bum"

Somehow, I dont think that many of the St. Anal haters (inc. me) rally have listened throughout the entire album. Maybe because the first few songs left a very bad impression.
Anyway, I liked the Load and Reload albums, or some songs of them, but its been a while since I've listened to the records.

Of what I've heard of the new album, St. Anal, I dont like it. well, the verse in St. Anal sounds sweet.

" I need to set my anus free
I need to set my anus free
Lars is so angry"

MardyAss said:
"Saint Anal 'round my neck
Saint Anal 'round my neck
He never gets respect
Just a dick up his bum"

Somehow, I dont think that many of the St. Anal haters (inc. me) rally have listened throughout the entire album. Maybe because the first few songs left a very bad impression.
Anyway, I liked the Load and Reload albums, or some songs of them, but its been a while since I've listened to the records.

Of what I've heard of the new album, St. Anal, I dont like it. well, the verse in St. Anal sounds sweet.

" I need to set my anus free
I need to set my anus free
Lars is so angry"

Son of a bitch! You had me laughing my ass off...
Until I saw something more amusing...
You're listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers!
:OMG:

Profånity said:
It's punk or Nu Punk just like AMEN.
Nice one dickhead, it seems that your arse is making some noise that sounds an awful lot like words.

youi must be one of those fuckwits who takes music on its face value only and thinks there is nothing more to it,

fuck off and stop wasting server band width and my time.

faggot, get a hobby 6 year old slipkhot jockey
:lol: thats not even worth taking seriously considering your the one throwing childish "insults".

Well at least I've learned who to ignore on a forum now for the fear of not being hardcore enough.

sixxswine said:
Son of a bitch! You had me laughing my ass off...
Until I saw something more amusing...
You're listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers!
:OMG:

lol yeh, they're actually my favourite band. I mean, if it werent for them, I would not be interested in music at all or play bass, so...