Star Wars Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED***

It wasn't just during Empire. She had a pretty notorious coke problem. That's why she's so skinny in Return of the Jedi

Ah for real? I only know about that particular film because I was reading an interview with her yesterday. Maybe she was implying that film was her lowest point.

carriehothsnow_0.jpg

He was looking REAL bad for awhile there. Also although everybody is talking about how bad Carrie Fisher looked, she certainly also lost A LOT of weight herself.

No idea how old she is and she aged poorly, but back in the day she was fine.

She did age badly but I'm proud of her (and Mark) for getting in shape for the film. Shit, what Leia went through it's probably more realistic that she isn't some aged babe type.

I just got back from watching this. Way,way better than I was expecting! Never been a huge fan but that was my best cinematic experience ever,hands down,it absolutely blew my mind.

Reactions: CiG
What kind of an asshole says they're proud for an upper class member of society for losing weight?

I could care less what class she's from, I appreciate her and Mark not going on the big screen for a film revival of a franchise close to my heart looking like Jabba The Hutt.

Well, I would imagine they were paid handsomely to get into shape, and generally weight and body type are contract stipulations anyway. Like how Christian Bale had to get super skinny for Machinist or buff for Batman.

Reactions: unknown
Yes but I'm specifically proud because they've been out of work trainwrecks for the last 3 or so decades.

Just fucking give me this one.