Stargate

There´s been a rumour where i live that the McGyver guy died when recording a McGyver episode,i got pretty surprised to see him on that show,at least i think it was that show. Dont like science fiction much though,he should go back to making nuclear bombs with his swiss army knife

Didn't like Atlantis when I first saw it (it borrows to heavily form other... things). Now I like it more than SG-1, though.

Anyone have any theories when they're going to bring Weir back?? Because if they can do it to Sam they can do it with her too.

I don't know but it better be fucking soon, she's freakin' awesome.

TV series based on epic films hardly ever gives me interest......

for me, tv shows based on movies are actually better than the original movies
i love the shows
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Stargate SG-1
and a bunch of other ones that nobody but me will remember

I like this show Stargate SG-1, I like everything from season 1 up to Richard Dean Anderson's departure, after he left, I lost interest. He was carrying the show, literally.

I think it became much less consistent once he left, but the remaining cast, with Ben Browder, had the occasional good show.

I liked the Hollywood movie when I first saw it. The stargate and the history and all, is an interesting and good concept. But the TV show is the corniest thing I've come across.

I liked the Hollywood movie when I first saw it. The stargate and the history and all, is an interesting and good concept. But the TV show is the corniest thing I've come across.

Kurt Russell is great in anything. Tango and Cash especially. The TV has a corny edge to it for sure, but I love it.

I suppose it depends whether you're innately interested in Sci-Fi or not.