Stargate

Yeah, I like it ok. Not a huge fan like some but I do record it with my DVR. Without MacGyver the show looses a lot of it's great humor though. Atlantis just doesn't have the comedic quality. I still watch it, but I wish it had better one liners.

yeah atlantis is awesome but not as good as sg-1... but what the hell atlantis has sheperd which also has humor..

I used to watch SG-1 all the time, no TV now though =/
I saw about 3 episodes of Atlantis, it was pretty good.

Stargate SG-1 is one of the best sci-fi shows I've ever watched; yeah it's cleche at times, but I really don't care!

Yeah, the man who is a complete and utter basketcase saves the day, and now that his ultimate crush is leading the Atlantis Mission, he's even more retarded (acting) than normal.

Anyone have any theories when they're going to bring Weir back?? Because if they can do it to Sam they can do it with her too.

I never liked Stargate. Its like Startrek but even more boring. Plus the aliens look just like people but have weird symbols in their heads.

I'm not saying its a bad show. I'm just not into that stuff.

Pretty huge fan of SG1. I think it's best years were some time ago now, but it was alright up until the end. I'm VERY excited about the forthcoming movies, they could be excellent.

Never quite got into Atlantis, but I watch and enjoy it too.

Pretty huge fan of SG1. I think it's best years were some time ago now, but it was alright up until the end. I'm VERY excited about the forthcoming movies, they could be excellent.

Never quite got into Atlantis, but I watch and enjoy it too.

movie(s)? really! where did you hear this? good news indeed!:headbang:

Yep, season 10 didn't really finish everything off in a satisfying way so they've made two DVD movies. They were both filmed earlier this year I think.

One of the movies is finishing off the Ori storyline and the one after that is a time travel movie, where there will be apperances by people that disappeared or died throughout the series.