Started building my (small) studio

Lookin' suhweet! so what is coming after the particle board? Or (rather) I should ask how many layers you intend to put up?
It looks very, very cool!
Can't wait to see / hear what comes out of this beauty!
Thanks for posting the pics!

Scott

Água do Luso. Bah...Fastio é bem melhor ! :p

Looking great Eddy ! Hope to record there with you someday!

Bom olho :) não são minhas mas Luso é bom, Fastio dá-me azia :lol:

Someday who knows :) we will be working together.
You're invited for the studio inauguration BBQ!!

Man...So much work!

I love seeing these updates. Can't wait until we see a finished product!

Me too!!! :lol:

Can't wait to hear the finished product :loco: Still looking good :kickass:

Me and a lot of bands that are waiting for the studio too!!! :lol::lol::lol:

The windows company (no joke with microsoft please
busy.gif
) have installed 2 guess... windows
complacent.gif
, they wanted to install all of them but the others will have to wait until the walls sheeting is done, otherwise it would make it more difficult since the openings would be closed or half closed.

Window%2001.jpg

Window%2002.jpg

Window%2003.jpg

A pile of Drywall 15mm (5/8") this should cover both rooms final layer.

Drywall%20pile.jpg

More acoustic sealant (24 900ml tubes)

Acoustic%20Sealant%20AC5.jpg

These 3 didn't make it here safely.
But people at Sound Reduction Systems were very helpfull and sent me right away 3 new ones
calm.gif

Acoustic%20Sealant%20Blown.jpg

Oh man, the endless acoustic sealant. I swear I went through about 200 tubes of the shit when I built my place. My walls are a 5/8 drywall, 1/2 MDF, 5/8 drywall sandwich & we sealed EVERY single joint. Took freakin' forever, but man, did it ever pay off!

-0z-

Oh man, the endless acoustic sealant. I swear I went through about 200 tubes of the shit when I built my place. My walls are a 5/8 drywall, 1/2 MDF, 5/8 drywall sandwich & we sealed EVERY single joint. Took freakin' forever, but man, did it ever pay off!

-0z-

200 29oz tubes????? :yow::yow:

That's a lot of sealant!!!!
It must be a big studio.
I think that I wont spend more than 50-60 tubes. And every single joint is sealed :)

I don't think you got to worry about anybody fuggin' with your stuff!! That dog looks like he would rip somebody a new butt-hole!

As for the pics: whoa! it makde my day to see the progress! Thanks once again for sharing them with us!

Also - are you gonna keep the sliding glass door as is - or are you going to do something with it, too?