Starting a ridiculous thrash/hardcore band where every song is about lifting weights

I remember, I think you need Tony Sannicandro in this band as well. If you need any guest bass licks, I'd love to be a part of it. Although I weighed 158 two days ago and 164 today, so I'm not cutting very well.

That's okay dude, in the world of powerlifting a cut only lasts 24 hours. The rest of the time it's Oreos, McDonald's and eating protein powder dry.

Once I get some more tunes written I'll shoot you a message about laying down some bass if you have the time, that would be killer dude! :lol:

Also, merch:

deadliftshirt2.png

THIS IS SO AWSOME!!!!

gonna need to go the gym right now!!!

and by the way you have an awsome hardcore voice

Hahaha, thanks man, I was up at 12:30am the other night in my pyjamas screaming into an SM7 in the control room like a fucking idiot. I haven't had a voice in 2 days, but it was worth it. Hopefully I can replicate the same vocal sound next time, I sort of just went for it, never done stuff in that style before :lol:

I almost want to try a little higher pitched/Municipal Waste style vocals next time, but that sort of goes against the tough guy weight lifter vibe, haha...

I've never really been much into crossover thrash (not because I don't like it, just never really gave it much of a chance), but I can definitely get down to this. It's short, sweet and to the point, no bullshit fancy crap.
Just makes me wanna go set some new PRs on my bench and backsquat haha

I've never really been much into crossover thrash (not because I don't like it, just never really gave it much of a chance), but I can definitely get down to this. It's short, sweet and to the point, no bullshit fancy crap.
Just makes me wanna go set some new PRs on my bench and backsquat haha

I did that 2 hours ago, benched 285 for 6 and squatted 360 for 3 sets of 5 haha... It's all in the riffs, all in the riffs....

I approve. And I want a t-shirt. I have been training my wife in weightlifting to make her stronger for roller derby, she will get a good laugh at this too.

More songs please.

HAHA yes mate.

I was once gonna start a hardcore band where all the songs were based on cricket.

In 2006 I started with an stupid and ironic song like yours, followed by a one-man project and an LP, followed by success, followed by a band.

Now it is my regular band, we play in front of hundreds and thousands and the band is a major success in Spain... earning some thousand euros for gig. The music is more into classic metal though, more commercial, and we have many cover songs with altered lyrics.

Keep on with that work and good luck!

LBW gang shouts would be win.

It was mostly based on Hatebreed songs...

Such as...

Hit for 6,
Hit ,
Hit,
Hit for 6 for 6 for 6
Hit for 6,
Hit ,
Hit,
If you Don't bat for someone you'll field for No-one.

Im inspired to go home and do this now!