stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

ooooooooooooook, now I get it :)

beer-helping-ugly-people-have-sex.jpg

я могу говорить на русском языке

Руски је по мени врло ружан језик.. али симпатичан.

Руски је по мени врло ружан језик.. али симпатичан.

That's hard to understand.. Do you like Russian? or not?

I said it's very ugly, but sympathetic.

So I guess I like it. Serbian is the only Slavic language I can say is not ugly, and believe me it's not because I'm Serbian, and Portuguese is also my favorite and best sounding Latin language, and it's not because I lived there haha.

I said it's very ugly, but sympathetic.

So I guess I like it. Serbian is the only Slavic language I can say is not ugly, and believe me it's not because I'm Serbian, and Portuguese is also my favorite and best sounding Latin language, and it's not because I lived there haha.

naaaaaa, portuguese sounds kinda sissy :lol:

Ukrainian is the ugliest language of the world :lol:

And when they try to speak Portuguese it sounds VERY messed up hahaha.

polish is the worst language in the world. fucking cant stand that shit
and Portuguese from Brazil > Portuguese from Portugal
i find that Portuguese from Portugal sounds like Russian

Because.......... of the "sh"?

And Brazilian Portuguese is cool because they sound so happy, warm and friendly, and it even sounds more like they are singing all the time than the original Portuguese, but sometimes it gets too happy haha, I only like talking Brazilian Portuguese to joke around :rofl:

And yes Polish is an ugly mother fucker too.

Because.......... of the "sh"?

And Brazilian Portuguese is cool because they sound so happy, warm and friendly, and it even sounds more like they are singing all the time than the original Portuguese, but sometimes it gets too happy haha, I only like talking Brazilian Portuguese to joke around :rofl:

And yes Polish is an ugly mother fucker too.

precisly. i have 3 brazilian friends and one portugese friend, and i much prefer listening to my brazilian mates.

fuck teh polish language and its stupid bullshit "shhh" and whatnot :)