stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

i'm not a big irish whiskey guy except for jameson's of course

as for jack daniels... i've never liked it. however Jim Beam is the fucking king along with southern comfort and wild turkey

i remember back in the days when i could get drunk off of 3 beers :lol: (115 pounds, what can you expect?lol) now it takes atleast 8. regardless of how much that is to you guys, i get bored with going beer after beer which is why i always mix liquor and beer

I drink the occasional cider or maybe a drink/shot but I have nothing against drinking ten beers in a row usually. What's up with people who doesn't like beer overall though? That's just crazy.

i love beer but i hate having to drink so much. i like sipping on them before and after i'm drunk but in between i'll have liquor

also, though mikes hard lemonade is a total bitch drink, it tastes great and they go down ridiculously easy so you can kill a 6 pack in minutes

A girly tolerance would be a nice change... When I started drinking I was an easy guy to get drunk... 12 beers was a ticket to passing out on a flight of stairs facing downwards. Now I can drink most people under the table and still be mostly in control. What a bunch of expensive bullshit that is. Fuck.

A girly tolerance would be a nice change... When I started drinking I was an easy guy to get drunk... 12 beers was a ticket to passing out on a flight of stairs facing downwards. Now I can drink most people under the table and still be mostly in control. What a bunch of expensive bullshit that is. Fuck.

sounds like you'll have to start getting the beast ice (milwaukies best if you didn't know) $12 for a 30 pack