stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I prefer liquor personally. I literally can't think of anything better about beer besides the price. Still, when I do drink beer I don't waste my money on expensive beers unless it's an occasion. At that point I start looking at the good ol' imports you fine European's make haha. (Canadian beer is over-rated)

Still, I don't get why people love whiskey. I don't even get that drunk off it, but put a bottle of rum or vodka in front of me and I'm a happy camper.

^ I agree as well...i mean come on!!! it so good with beer but i have to drink at least 8 or 9 to feel smt at all...thats why i usually drink whiskey or vodka now days...checklist ---> 10 beers and a bottle of J.D and my night is saved :)

water beer might get you drunk the same as any other, but I just can't do it. The only way I can do it is to drink it all in one go, otherwise I'm too disgusted of myself. And I don't mind drinking lots of good beers, what's wrong with you all? except for it being more expensive if it's imported, I can understand that. But otherwise...bleargh

water beer might get you drunk the same as any other, but I just can't do it. The only way I can do it is to drink it all in one go, otherwise I'm too disgusted of myself. And I don't mind drinking lots of good beers, what's wrong with you all? except for it being more expensive if it's imported, I can understand that. But otherwise...bleargh

I had the same beer-nazi attitude when I was your age.