stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Anything darker? :D Yeah, he probably lied haha. Germany has great beers :) Swedish stuff is nothing special, just a bunch of decent or indecent bright lagers :D

Heaps darker!! and with more alcohol. But yes, again, you don't get them :rofl:
I would say german beer is my favorite, Jever to be precise, that and 2 danish brands... Also tasty :)

My boyfriend will hear me today, can't believe that after such a long time, I hadn't realized about this hahaha. And yes, I guess I'm a female!

Heaps darker!! and with more alcohol. But yes, again, you don't get them :rofl:
I would say german beer is my favorite, Jever to be precise, that and 2 danish brands... Also tasty :)

My boyfriend will hear me today, can't believe that after such a long time, I hadn't realized about this hahaha. And yes, I guess I'm a female!

Sounds promising. Yeah, we get very few really fun beers. We have a good selection of belgian beers, other than that it's crap in our socially concious stores of boredom :) Never tried Jever. It's on my list now. I'm assuming one of the danish brands is the ever awesome Carlsberg :p

Sounds promising. Yeah, we get very few really fun beers. We have a good selection of belgian beers, other than that it's crap in our socially concious stores of boredom :) Never tried Jever. It's on my list now. I'm assuming one of the danish brands is the ever awesome Carlsberg :p

It's sad actually, that Mexico only exports the average beer, and leaves the real tasty ones.
I don't remember the taste, less the name, of belgian beer I tried haha.

And of coooouurse 1 of the brands is Carlsberg :) and the other one is Tuborg, which also belongs to Carlsberg brewery, as far as I know... fuckin tasty! :)

It's sad actually, that Mexico only exports the average beer, and leaves the real tasty ones.
I don't remember the taste, less the name, of belgian beer I tried haha.

And of coooouurse 1 of the brands is Carlsberg :) and the other one is Tuborg, which also belongs to Carlsberg brewery, as far as I know... fuckin tasty! :)

That sucks. It's the same with a lotta countries though. U.S. for sure. Belgium has the Chimay's which is are just about the best beers in the world :)

Yay, yeah Carlsberg Export is an epic beer.. especially in 33 bottles. Tuborg is okay as well.

That sucks. It's the same with a lotta countries though. U.S. for sure. Belgium has the Chimay's which is are just about the best beers in the world :)

Yay, yeah Carlsberg Export is an epic beer.. especially in 33 bottles. Tuborg is okay as well.

Yep, I keep thinking U.S. beer sucks... until proven contrary :p
I'll try to get the belgian one next time.

Changing subject randomly... Planning any festivals for next summer? :)

Yep, I keep thinking U.S. beer sucks... until proven contrary :p
I'll try to get the belgian one next time.

Changing subject randomly... Planning any festivals for next summer? :)

The thing with the U.S. is that their bright lagers suck. All the ales and dark stuff is usually damn good.

Well this IS the random retard thread :p I'm 97% going to Hellfest. So many of my favourite bands there that I pretty much have to go :) You?

The thing with the U.S. is that their bright lagers suck. All the ales and dark stuff is usually damn good.

Well this IS the random retard thread :p I'm 97% going to Hellfest. So many of my favourite bands there that I pretty much have to go :) You?

Hellfest aswell! I'm really looking forward to it, the line up is really a blast :)
And also Wacken, I celebrate my anniversary there :rofl: so it's a must anyway.

Speaking of random, I was checking out the threads and I noticed you don't necessarily need this thread to be so :rofl: