stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Direct translation: I finally got my internal jew (jude=jew ljud=sound, a little word game of doom there) card's line to work with my guitar and record. Then I got like a two second delay on everything I played. gay cock

:lol:

Alright :p

You know, been wanting to learn swedish for a long time now. Started with german a year ago tho, so as soon as I finish with this, I'll start on it :D
I think it's a very nice language :)

Yup. I gotta do it some day though. Cool to a know one completely different from swedish and english.

Yeah, Corona. Not very into the watery stuff :) DarkGift loves Miller though (don't ask me how), pretty similar.

We have better ones than Corona... Sadly, you don't get them over there. Although I think it has an ok taste, and I've heard so from a lot of people aswell... For example my boyfriend, and he's german... or maybe he lied, now that I think about it... hahaha!

Never tried swedish beer :p

We have better ones than Corona... Sadly, you don't get them over there. Although I think it has an ok taste, and I've heard so from a lot of people aswell... For example my boyfriend, and he's german... or maybe he lied, now that I think about it... hahaha!

Anything darker? :D Yeah, he probably lied haha. Germany has great beers :) Swedish stuff is nothing special, just a bunch of decent or indecent bright lagers :D

omg wait... does that mean you're a female?

miller is american i think, it's not really that good, it's just easy to drink and it has a screw off cap :D