stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Serioulsy, you guys must work on your constructivity, even if its a fucking offtopic-thread there must be something better to say than "fuck" and "cock" 15 times in a row.
Fucking surprise me and post a pic of a faggot with dolido in his ass or a clown showing his ass or whaterver, just do somesthing different for a fucking change.
zZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Serioulsy, you guys must work on your constructivity, even if its a fucking offtopic-thread there must be something better to say than "fuck" and "cock" 15 times in a row.
Fucking surprise me and post a pic of a faggot with dolido in his ass or a clown showing his ass or whaterver, just do somesthing different for a fucking change.
zZzzzzzzzzzzzz

i love you so much, like i could spend the rest of my life with you qth, please give me an answer.

OH AND COCK

zZzzzzzzzzzzzz

It appears to be more of a random/tourettes thread, except everyone here also has a tick that makes them smile uncontrollably. A comprehensive study of the native species on this board and their eating, breeding and sleeping habits may be in the works somewhere, but I fear it will lead to Stefan mauling the scientists that get too comfortable. Or at least forever corrupt their minds.

I'm going to see Avatar tomorrow... I'm really not at all sure what to expect, everything I've seen really doesn't impress me like everyone else, but hey it's something to do. There must be a reason it's being received so well.