stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

It appears to be more of a random/tourettes thread, except everyone here also has a tick that makes them smile uncontrollably. A comprehensive study of the native species on this board and their eating, breeding and sleeping habits may be in the works somewhere, but I fear it will lead to Stefan mauling the scientists that get too comfortable. Or at least forever corrupt their minds.

I'm going to see Avatar tomorrow... I'm really not at all sure what to expect, everything I've seen really doesn't impress me like everyone else, but hey it's something to do. There must be a reason it's being received so well.

:lol:

Maybe Stefan is the scientist? Scary thought!

Me and my friends will celebrate New Year in room with:

dr-001-whisky-ballantines-700ml.jpg

dannemann-moods-filter.gif

California-settlement_carcinogens_potato_chips.jpg

It appears to be more of a random/tourettes thread, except everyone here also has a tick that makes them smile uncontrollably. A comprehensive study of the native species on this board and their eating, breeding and sleeping habits may be in the works somewhere, but I fear it will lead to Stefan mauling the scientists that get too comfortable. Or at least forever corrupt their minds.

I'm going to see Avatar tomorrow... I'm really not at all sure what to expect, everything I've seen really doesn't impress me like everyone else, but hey it's something to do. There must be a reason it's being received so well.

:lol:

i thought it was pretty awesome actually, and i had pretty much the same opinion as you before i saw it.

<3
Teh answer is...

cock!

:oops:

he was already booked elsewhere :( damn nigga

wtf :(:(