stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

we have all the so called social security shit going on with oversecurity and retardness and of course the fact that swedish people suck.

Security here is just a story on most of the festivals here.Last year, On Exit you could bring anything you wanted,cops didnt care a lot.Exit is widely known for things like that.Bunch of people from UK and France are coming and doing stupid things and nobody got arrested like never.Oh and swedish people hardly can suck like all those retarded hipsters.I fucking hate hipsters.

Security here is just a story on most of the festivals here.Last year, On Exit you could bring anything you wanted,cops didnt care a lot.Exit is widely known for things like that.Bunch of people from UK and France are coming and doing stupid things and nobody got arrested like never.Oh and swedish people hardly can suck like all those retarded hipsters.I fucking hate hipsters.

That's exactly what I want in a festival. Freedom and no blockmongoe bullshit, something you could never get in Sweden anywhere. That's why Germany rocks. Common sense, fun people and cheap alcohol.

:)

1. This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes.

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.