stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

E0E50142-336D-11DB-A47E-E76CF42D6891.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3

so, finally back from mah holidays v2.0 with my girlfriend at the beach... the earthquake was scary, it was 3.34am and suddenly my gf woke me up and said "wake up nicky, wake up! quake!", jumped out of the bed in no time of course! the noise the earth did was amazing, like if there was something moving underground right under the house, it was difficult to get out because of the ground making this wave-like movement... when we finally got out, the trees right beside the house where moving like there was a giant coming our way! :rofl: full moon that night so we saw everything... I was just trying to calm down my gf a lil' bit while watching the trees moving when suddenly the quake got even stronger, it was then when we decided to get our asses away from the house so we walked, ermmm, "shoesless", to the street where there was nothing around that could fell over us, it was so difficult to walk with the earth shaking that way... 1.30 min more or less... hell broke lose that night, lucky us we didn't have a tsunami like the southern side of the country had... we spent the night out in the open, scared because of the aftershock, went to bed finally at 7.30 am, what a night, huh?! nothing happened to the cabin luckily, a few trees did fall close to us tho... 7th stronger quake in recorded history, 8.8, I survived :)

cock!