stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

How wonderful, really in general Sweden is quite a nice place but there are some things that suck big time and the view on alcohol is one of them. You must be 20 to buy alcohol and the only palce to get alcohol is in a store called "Systembolaget" and it is closed almost the entire weekends when most people acctually drink :(

Legally, there is an age limit here, but there are like over 3000 alcohol shops in bangalore alone, which is a city in a third world country, so everyone has easily access to alcohol. :p

haha
Even if Quran prevents drinking, people still drink a hell of a lot here. It's like a ritual lol. except those who are really really into religion (who are less than the others of course). And it's not only here, in most of North African countries and a lot in middle east. As for Saudi Arabia, apart from Macca and Al-Madina and maybe one other city, drinking, drugs, sex and all that kinda stuff is wide spread.

haha
Even if Quran prevents drinking, people still drink a hell of a lot here. It's like a ritual lol. except those who are really really into religion (who are less than the others of course). And it's not only here, in most of North African countries and a lot in middle east. As for Saudi Arabia, apart from Macca and Al-Madina and maybe one other city, drinking, drugs, sex and all that kinda stuff is wide spread.

I don't know about tunisia, but the entire bunch middle eastern countries is hardcore islamic and what you said does not apply to those countries, i have close relatives who have migrated to such places for the lucrative salaries and they have a hard time doing anything that is fun.

haha
And it's not only here, in most of North African countries and a lot in middle east. As for Saudi Arabia, apart from Macca and Al-Madina and maybe one other city, drinking, drugs, sex and all that kinda stuff is wide spread.

Are you sure about this?My cousin used to work for Quatar Airline for one year as a stewardess and she told me that a couple cant live together there if they arent married and how they had bunch of restrictions when it comes to drinking and dressing and how some girls lost their jobs cause they used to wear miniskirts lol

Are you sure about this?My cousin used to work for Quatar Airline for one year as a stewardess and she told me that a couple cant live together there if they arent married and how they had bunch of restrictions when it comes to drinking and dressing and how some girls lost their jobs cause they used to wear miniskirts lol

I said in SOME middle eastern countries (including Qatar), as for Tunisia, it's totally the contrary, girls with Hijab (officially) cannot enter college/schools/offices but some bosses let them enter. Middle east is more strict and severe in its customs comparing to us. They say that we are westernized. And there is no strong relation between us and them, if you ever heard about Algeria VS Egypt's soccer match, that was so shameful. As for the miniskirts, it is loved my 99% of the employers here :lol: