stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

17_dollars.jpg

Microsoft%20Word.jpg

:lol:!

i actually go for older chicks and try to avoid younger ones. i don't care what anybody says, but girls claiming that they become mature faster is total bullshit. guys may make fart jokes but most girls/women aren't emotionally mature until they're atleast 30

Give it time. You are still young, grasshopper. There will be many more grassy knolls to lay upon. :lol:

But seriously, girls are evil. And they will toy with you and never be satisfied and manipulate you. Might as well be gay.

Haha, ok I suck at giving girl advice. -__-

But we aren't all bitches! I promise.

oh yeah, November 26th was my 4 year anniversary of listening to metal (yes, i know the exact day) and my first metal album was Slayer's God Hates Us All followed by Blind Guardian's Nightfall In Middle Earth

u broke your finger during sex? this is almost half as brutal as this:

Last edited by a moderator:
^:lol:

i actually have horrible luck with the ladies, they're always fucking me over and tbh, i'd rather have a good, steady relationship than just some fuck buddy

:)

Wow, I'm impressed, you know quite a lot about women young fella, I learned that the hard way, but I might have found THE ONE my friend, and I never wanted to generalize and say all women are the same, they are not, just as men aren't.