stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

fisica_elefante.jpg

learn spanish and you'll get it :lol:

Have you guys looked at BB's website? all that shit about a fucking shirt :s i cant belive it...too bad i dident get the demon vomiting shirt when i had the chance :)

Wow, that's crazy...

You'd think the type of people that listen to Bloodbath wouldn't be a bunch of whiny conservative retards. But nonetheless... "It seems rather childish and immature not to mention very dangerous, to ridicule Christ." :lol:

This one is my favorite... "BloodBath YOU JUST LOST A FAN. On that degrading shirt. I believe what i believe. I rather not have bands mock it."

Apparently, someone managed to miss the song MOCK THE CROSS. :rolleyes:

This one is my favorite... "BloodBath YOU JUST LOST A FAN. On that degrading shirt. I believe what i believe. I rather not have bands mock it."

Apparently, someone managed to miss the song MOCK THE CROSS. :rolleyes:

:lol: that made me laugh too. What the hell were they thinking? The obviously been downloading the albums and haven't read Bloodbath lyrics, because otherwise they wouldn't need a fuckin' t-shirt design to realize what some of the lyrics are about.

No se.... :erk:

I'm not gonna translate the whole problem but it's basically asking does the object at the top of the ramp keep travelling when it reaches that spring? and the guy answered the object never reaches the spring because there is an elephant in the way.

-[chop]-;7849165 said:
Have you guys looked at BB's website? all that shit about a fucking shirt :s i cant belive it...too bad i dident get the demon vomiting shirt when i had the chance :)

You can still get the Mock the Cross shirt. I just ordered mine, don't want to risk not getting this baby:)

Well I don't follow Christianity, I don't care much for religion. I'm open to the concept of it but...whatever, explaining this shit is a bit gay. I got confirmed (or what it is called in English) though, cause you get so much money when it's over :D

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb87oedXV-4[/ame]

2:14 that's pretty much what happened to me :lol: except I never went to church.