stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I am actually "officially" a Protestant
being christian is so metal.

You're not "officially" anything you don't believe in.......

One of the things that lead me to my true path of righteousness was an amazing film called Zeitgeist. Very eye-opening. :)

I haven't seen the religion section of Zeitgeist but I saw the rest. Take it with a grain of salt. I like the intention, but I found a lot of things were mis-interpreted and mis-represented. Kinda like Fahrenheit 911.

Project Venus sounds like a really cool idea though; but we won't see it in our lifetime

David Hasselhoff...

Because of that hypnotic gif I had a terrible nightmare about that dude, I was underground in a hotel supermarket fighting him, and I managed to stab him in the chest with a metal stick, but the moment I relaxed and though he was dead, he open his eyes and started walking towards me, I managed to run out up the stairs, through the gardens to the pool with the sexy teen ladies, once there, I was safe in the bright sun light :)

David Hasselhoff...

Because of that hypnotic gif I had a terrible nightmare about that dude, I was underground in a hotel supermarket fighting him, and I managed to stab him in the chest with a metal stick, but the moment I relaxed and though he was dead, he open his eyes and started walking towards me, I managed to run out up the stairs, through the gardens to the pool with the sexy teen ladies, once there, I was safe in the bright sun light :)

hahaha, I invoke teh Hasselhoff nightmares

You can't kill the metal
The metal will live on
Para Bellum tried to kill the metal
But she failed, as she was smitten to the ground
stefan86 tried to kill the metal
But he failed, as he was stricken down to the ground
sir schwanzelot tried to kill the metal Ha,hahahahaha
He failed, as he was thrown to the ground
Aargh! yaow! [x2]

No-one can destroy the metal
The metal will strike you down with a vicious blow