stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

peanutbuter_smiley.jpg

^^Fu,thats not funny :mad:
Currently, there is a lot of turmoil in the Serbian education system. The implementation of the Bologna Process spawned a lot of problems, with one of the major problems being the introduction of very high tuition fees in public universities under the cover of the Process. The fees, which are in some cases extremely high, have caused unrest among the student population.

Hahaha,goverment gives me 100 euros a month and my Uni costs 2000 euros a year without books,exams,campus etc etc.On some universities you literaly pay everything.Professors wont sign you a confirmation that you passed the exam if you dont pay 10 euros first(just for one exam).They are taking money on every possible way they can.

It is hilarious,I mean how do they think students would manage without money? in Sweden you get money if you study and you can work at the same time but if you earn to much money from your work during that time then you will not recieve anymore money for studying which is equally retarded :)

90% of the students manage to survive thanks to their parents financial help.In some cases there is no other way.I dont have to cause I have a few scholarship which provide me enough money for most of my costs but most students dont have scholarships and therefore only their parents can help them with money.

Hahaha,goverment gives me 100 euros a month and my Uni costs 2000 euros a year without books,exams,campus etc etc.On some universities you literaly pay everything.Professors wont sign you a confirmation that you passed the exam if you dont pay 10 euros first(just for one exam).They are taking money on every possible way they can.

It is almost the same here in Sweden but it is much cheaper here. But it is really retarded that students are not allowed to make money! There really is no point to it....

Similar situation where I live (Romania).

90% of the students manage to survive thanks to their parents financial help.In some cases there is no other way.I dont have to cause I have a few scholarship which provide me enough money for most of my costs but most students dont have scholarships and therefore only their parents can help them with money.

That is just wrong really, Personally I think education should be avalible to everyone not just the one's who have rich parents