stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

This country has too many educated people and I mean it for real.There was a huge expansion of the easy-to-graduate, private universitites in economy,management,law etc etc where educational system is a huge shit comparing to public universities for example.People are finishing universities too easy and then they cant get a job in their profession and they dont want to work something less payed for the beginning.I met a guy who graduated russian language and russian center of the culture offered him volunteering for free for 6 months and he said no cause omg why would he work for free when its much easier to sit in your parents house and complain about the shitty system.

I never ask my parents for money.My grandma was in the hospital for one month and she is not the citizen of this country so my parents had to pay her healthcare and it wasnt really cheap.They have enough things to worry about and I would rather be broke like I am right now :lol:

Holy fuck man, that's bullshit. In Canada you can get help from government while you are in school at least. However similar to what mr.the bass player said about Sweden, there is a certain limit to how much you can make before the government will no longer help. It does make sense, if you make above a certain amount there is no need for government aid unless you have stupid spending habits. Making it illegal to work while studying though? Dude what the fuck, are they just trying to avoid foreign students from taking their jobs or is the government in Siberia utterly ignorant? Just the idea of imposing a law like that pisses me off

That is just wrong really, Personally I think education should be avalible to everyone not just the one's who have rich parents

Also this +1

10pq7.gif

Making it illegal to work while studying though? Dude what the fuck, are they just trying to avoid foreign students from taking their jobs or is the government in Siberia utterly ignorant? Just the idea of imposing a law like that pisses me off
Siberia?:lol:

Tbh,I used to work last semester and till tonight I didnt have any idea its illegal :cool: