stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

WHICH IS WORSE, BURNING TO DEATH OR DROWNING
?????
i think we should make a poll ill start, DROWNING BY FAR, not like i know it just seems way more horrible to me
ILL EDIT THIS POST TO COUNT THE VOTES

RATHER DROWNING
SIR SCHWANZELOT
BASTARD SUN OF GOD
teh viewor

RATHER BURNING
HEDON-
STEVEN86
SCAVNEQQ
pora_bellum

We had rugby in my athletic thingy in school. Was kinda fun elbowing and tripping people that I didn't really care for. Good aggression outlet.

Yeah man, rugby fucking rules. Aaah, I think they think I don't want to play anymore...didn't play the first game and probably won't make the second, haven't been there in ages..huargh.

And burning is way fucking worse, although drowning probably isn't that much fun either, at least you pass out after a while. And your beautiful body stays intact longer

WHICH IS WORSE, BURNING TO DEATH OR DROWNING
?????
i think we should make a poll ill start, DROWNING BY FAR, not like i know it just seems way more horrible to me
ILL EDIT THIS POST TO COUNT THE VOTES

DROWNING
HEDON-
steven86

BURNING
zir schwanzelot
Scavneck

Burning hurts a lot more, but it is more METHUL.

if you drown, once the water gets into your lungs it's over... if you die burned, you'll have to wait in br00tal agony until your body collapses after you get burned, yeah, your skin and your nerves are burned so you can't feel pain, but your organs aren't so, unless you die on a big explosion that severed your body into pieces, you'll suffer for a couple of hours.

to die Burned is more metal for sure... but if I die, I don't care if it's metal or not, so I choose Drowning, fuck you! :)