stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

mock exams are for n00bs

mock teh kross exams lulz

they opened up with two songs i highly dislike so i bought some beer, heir apparent & grand conjuration. after that it was godheads lament which fekkin' rocked. lotus eaters and deliverance was great0rz also! cynic impressed me bigtime though

the grand conjuration is actually pretty nice live, i barely ever listen to it otherwise though. oh, and heir apparent is teh shit, so stfu :lol:
deliverance was easily the best part of the show, and godhead's lament was magical ov fluffy bunnies too :)

cynic impressed me aswell, they were awesome!

tonight is opethtime again - with new set list! :kickass:

the grand conjuration is actually pretty nice live, i barely ever listen to it otherwise though. oh, and heir apparent is teh shit, so stfu :lol:
deliverance was easily the best part of the show, and godhead's lament was magical ov fluffy bunnies too :)

cynic impressed me aswell, they were awesome!

tonight is opethtime again - with new set list! :kickass:

Grand Conjuration has the fast growl part in the middle, otherwise it's a start stoppish snoozfest. Heir Apparent is absolute drivel tbh. No song structure. Only the melody in the end is good.. harr harrz im pwning you. Anyway, Deliverance and Godhead's owned just like you said... and probably me too. don't quite remember my post. see you tonight lolz

queen sucks :) HARR HARR HARR IM IN A DESTRUKTIVE MOOD TODAYZ!

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

Grand Conjuration has the fast growl part in the middle, otherwise it's a start stoppish snoozfest. Heir Apparent is absolute drivel tbh. No song structure. Only the melody in the end is good.. harr harrz im pwning you. Anyway, Deliverance and Godhead's owned just like you said... and probably me too. don't quite remember my post. see you tonight lolz

NOE U

see you tonight indeed, buttsecks :loco:

queen sucks :) HARR HARR HARR IM IN A DESTRUKTIVE MOOD TODAYZ!

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

queen rocks and freddy was totally methul, so stfu :)