stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

i drink what ever get me drunk but whiskey is my personal favorite, jim beam ftw. as for beer, i'm picky... i mainly like american, german, and beers from holland. i can't stand belgian beer or mexican beer. all vodka is the same in my opinion, some are just smoother. rum... it's rum, haven't found a nasty kind before.

I like all beers pretty much. I like to start with a couple of dark ones like Chimay or Guinness or a few quality ones like Carlsberg, Leffe, Newcastle etc. After that I don't care :) And yeah.. vodka is pretty much the same shit. Haven't opened my 6 euro bottle from Germany yet. That will be some serious motor oil :lol:

i like to start my night with a beer or two then i'll switch to having some shots because i get sick of having to guzzle beer to catch a buzz. after i get my buzz, i'll switch back and forth until i'm pretty drunk. once i'm pretty drunk, i stick to beer

yeah, wine is very tiring. a glass of white can be tasty but its not good with more than one glass. I prefer drinks over wine though. I'm somehow pretty good at making really fruity (yes, I said fruity) drinks :lol: Guess it's my gay outlet.

I don't like drinking whisky to get drunk, you have to enjoy it (if it's good). Jägermeister's nice, although I too throw up from it after a while. I used to drink a lot of tequila, haven't had that stuff in a while.

No man, Brazilian drinks like Caipirinha and Sangria are the best shit eva, I like wine and creamy liquors when I really want to enjoy the drink and smoke a few cigs.

To get drunk it's just beer and some strong drinks to make it all faster.

Oh, you should've seen my gfs graduatation party last summer. Started out a social thing. Ended up with me, my parents, her mom, some of the young people and a neighbour being really fucking drunk. Total battlefield haha

Awesome!

Me it was at this kids party from my little brother's colleague from school Hahaha.

We let the kids play in the garden while we the grown ups got drunk and started dancing to Portuguese Folk music at its best/worst :lol:

No man, Brazilian drinks like Caipirinha and Sangria are the best shit eva, I like wine and creamy liquors when I really want to enjoy the drink and smoke a few cigs.

To get drunk it's just beer and some strong drinks to make it all faster.

I've had Sangria the times I've been on the Canaries. It's DANGEROUS. Especially with fruit stuff in it.

Oh, you should've seen my gfs graduatation party last summer. Started out a social thing. Ended up with me, my parents, her mom, some of the young people and a neighbour being really fucking drunk. Total battlefield haha

I've never even seen my parents drunk :lol: they usually just have some wine... or a beer or two :p
I've seen my brother drunk though, stumbling into the hotel room I shared with him when we were in Thailand this christmas, about... oh nine am: "hey, breakfast!" :lol:

On Monday I got Axe to sign my copy of The Wacken Carnage...

mine is signed by jesus and axe :D

I've never even seen my parents drunk :lol: they usually just have some wine... or a beer or two :p
I've seen my brother drunk though, stumbling into the hotel room I shared with him when we were in Thailand this christmas, about... oh nine am: "hey, breakfast!" :lol:

That's pretty brutal :lol: I bet you'll never see me drunk though. As you know I'm a very moderate drinker :oops: