stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Hahaha. It's ridiculous how often the people here talk about alcohol:p. But damnit it's worth talking about! However last time I got hammered (you know... Not exactly long ago...) it fuckin sucked. I hate being around people that can't handle their booze and act stupid. People who ruin my buzz make me angry.

Seriously some people shouldn't fuckin' drink. Either they are out looking for a damned fight for anything, or they start being irrational and piss off everyone by acting like a 10 year old getting hammered. You know the kind? *shakes fist*

@Delta: yeah, I know what you mean. Seems about 50-60% of people really shouldn't touch a bottle. At least stronger shit.

@Shapeless: seriously? listening to metal usually means meeting metal people. and metal people are renowned to be draank hah :lol:

lolol, it's just that I don't want to put myself in a situation where I can't handle my actions.

But even though I might get really drunk some day, I don't think I might start fighting or anything. I barely drink alcopholic bewerages at all, but the times I've had a "bit too much", I've just gotten really sleepy, so I assume I'll just fall over and zzZzZZz.

I bet you'll never see me drunk though. As you know I'm a very moderate drinker :oops:

Yes, like the first time we met, on the melloboat ;)

lolol, it's just that I don't want to put myself in a situation where I can't handle my actions.

getting drunk doesn't mean you can't control yourself you know, only if you drink waaay too much.

^word

I've seen way too many examples of people not being able to control them selves, so I dont wanna risk anything :)

just hang around with some friends and grab a couple of beers and you'll be okay, then you'll know how much you can take and if something would happen, you're still with people you can trust ;)

also, it's very unmetal not to be constantly drunk. if in doubt, ask stefan.