stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

lol wtf? :lol: did you also have to smell his armpit? omgz! you need to learn how to throw elbows girl, I have knock a few guys out with them, most lethal weapons you have on a fist fight!

:lol: too violent? no... yes... no, of course not, fuck off!

you don't use your elbows in a FIST fight :lol:

I prefer slamming a nice full bottle of Coca Cola (or any other drink) in the stomach:oops:
Trust me, I know how to get rid of guys like that.... now:lol:
And yes, I had to smell his armpit as it took them like 2 minutes to make that picture. And it was damn hot that day. But what's worse, is that I have more photo's with exactly the same situation on it, same people, just different countries:lol:

I prefer slamming a nice full bottle of Coca Cola (or any other drink) in the stomach:oops:
And yes, I had to smell his armpit as it took them like 2 minutes to make that picture. And it was damn hot that day. But what's worse, is that I have more photo's with exactly the same situation on it, same people, just different countries:lol:

:lol: Why did you have to smell his armpit anyway?

:puke:

is a secret if your opponent thinks is a fist fight :lol: and throwing elbows is not a cheat! when you fight you have to use everything you have to knock your opponent out... elbows and knees are the most dangerous weapons you have on a "bare knuckle" fight... dunno if that's the word in english, I'm trying to say something like "no weapons allowed" fight.