stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Also, I cut my hair. I feel naked, and I look like shit. Here's a summary for those of you who feel like cutting off your long metal hair:

Pros:
-You might end up looking like shit.. but looking like shit is trve, grim and methul :headbang:
-The Bloodbath beanie will actually FIT your head!

Cons:
-You might end up looking like shit.. and not everyone likes that
-You can't headbang properly anymore
-You'll feel fucking naked
-You can't use Wella shampoo anymore :(

:lol: What a coincidence, my brother got his hair cut today and he looks fuckin' weird :lol:

My girlfriend wants me to cut my hair, she likes my fluffy wavy hair, that's one of the things that got her attracted to me, but she would love to see me with short hair, she comforts me by saying it will grow back by the time I finish University.. I dunno.. no headbanging? That's not acceptable.

Speaking of random, this is a little teaser of me and my second cousins uber brutal death metal project. IN GUITAR PRO 5. YES this is uber serious....not.

Last edited by a moderator:
well.. that's true actually! i came up with that part.. AHA maybe i came up with the uber riff from brave new hell^^ I will hope i find a real band to play with soon:erk: can't find anybody in my age that want's to play dismember,entombed,bloodbath shit :( everybody plays that faggot bring me the horizon and that kind of screamo shit>_>