stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Fucking FAIL.
Like I said, I was looking for a new insurance company, for my health insurance. Turns out I had to send a letter before the end of 2008 to my current "provider", to tell them I wanted to switch. Even though you are allowed to change until the first of *FEBRUARY* every year. So now I'm stuck with a shitty insurance for the rest of this year. So yeah, very pissed off at the moment. Even more due to the fact that they only cover up to €460 for orthodontic care, and I have to get some kind of iron thingy (not braces, but maybe I have to get them too, first) plugged in my mouth this year, or else my teeth will get ruined, but this will probably cost more, woohoo!
*Sits down in corner of room and continues to rant*

Severance is a pretty good flick.
What do you guys think of Cabin Fever?

Cabin Fever is awesome.
It's got a really stupid sense of humor which I like.

As mentioned, the pancake kid is so absurd it deserves to be youtubed:

I actually really like Eli Roth. Other than Hostel 2 (which I didn't care for, but loved the first one), he's got a good eye for where gore needs to be and where tits need to be to keep the average attention span of a horror fan.
Also, he did "Thanksgiving" which is easily the best part of Grindhouse:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's classic shit.
A lot of people rip on Eli Roth a lot and I don't get it.
It's obvious he's just a fucking kid in a candy store making horror movies...some of it turns out good, some bad, but he's so enthusiastic about it I can't help but root for him. I think it's probably because Hostel did so well so there are more people to hate him.

Any director that isn't a blatant "Uwe Boll" that pushes for true R-rated horror in theaters instead of this watered down PG-13 remake hell we are in right now deserves respect, imo.

-D

youtube videos arent showing up for me what do i need to download to fix this problem? also nothing shows up at the top of the forum anymore.

the whole song, except for the solo, is quite easy, I can play it too :) I can play only 3 bloodbath songs with my axe, brave new hell, buried by the dead and soul evisceration.

You don't go through that phase with curly hair...you just look really stupid :lol:

MAN, AGREED:p

my hair looks stupid short, its all randomly wavy and looks awful, then i get the curly phase for the next year, and that sucks cause one end curls in and the other curls out, looks retarded. its now below my ribs:heh:, and looks awesome (IMO)

lata fellas:Smokin:

go away n00bs

stfu_noob.jpg