stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

haha, can't see where's the problem with curly hair or the colour... my hair is curly and I have 2 different colours on it, cause is medium brown, so it looks kinda blonde on the ends, but I don't care, I love my rebel hair :p

nevocj.jpg

:lol: How long is your hair?
Most recent picture, the back is much longer though, due to some fancy haircut I once had.:loco:
Afbeelding024-1.jpg

haha, can't see where's the problem with curly hair or the colour... my hair is curly and I have 2 different colours on it, cause is medium brown, so it looks kinda blonde on the ends, but I don't care, I love my rebel hair :p

The problem is that my hair has more than just 2 colours:p It has everything from black to red to brown to blonde and purple. And the outgrown(?) parts look grey..GREY!!!:| Also, 2 bottles of dye per month cost about €40. Cutting my hair off would mean I'll only need one per month, which would save €20.:p

The problem is that my hair has more than just 2 colours:p It has everything from black to red to brown to blonde and purple. And the outgrown(?) parts look grey..GREY!!!:| Also, 2 bottles of dye per month cost about €40. Cutting my hair off would mean I'll only need one per month, which would save €20.:p

oh, I think you do need to dye your hair then :lol: